2012. április 8., vasárnap

A good spot for fashion photography in Budapest

Have you ever wondered where to do your fashion photoshoot in Budapest? I was asked to help a friend of mine, who studies to be a fashion designer, do a photoshoot for her assignment. She was given the task to have a series of photos that complies with the topic "Mixed Patterns." I instantly said yes, but I was quite nervous when I had to find a great place where we could take the photos. The weather was awful, rainy and cold, but we insisted on doing it outdoors.

I finally came up with the idea of doing the photoshoot under the arcades of an old building near Deak Ferenc ter, in Jozsef Attila utca. As it was overcast, light filtered through the clouds and gave us some nice diffused lights. As for the equipment, I wanted to make it as simple as possible, so I didn't take my strobes whatsoever; I took my Canon eos 60D and a Canon EF 50mm f1.8 lens to get some nice background blur and sharp images. 

You can check some photos below:







2 megjegyzés:

  1. hello Emil :) I am a student in Budapest and I started a blog this year and I am really serious about it. From September I am going to be posting from Budapest (now I am doing my placement back home). It's a fashion blog, you can take a look at: http://thelovingsmile.blogspot.com/
    What I wanted to ask you if you want to do a collaboration (at least for a time) so that you can take pictures of me, and I will advertise you on my blog...I am really looking forward for growing!!! I am expecting an answer from you, no matter it is YES or NO!!!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. I have just received the loaned unit yesterday, coincidentally today was a public holiday in Malaysia, thus the perfect opportunity for me to test and blog. https://portugalurlaub.tumblr.com/post/157029292697/arco-da-rua-augusta-lissabon

    VálaszTörlés